This Month's special Offer

We Offer Diet and Nutrition Management Services for individual and firms. We are professionally qualified Medical graduates offering best Nutrition Services in Lucknow .call 91-9648888820

Official website:

www.nutriwellindia.com

Mail : drsiyajain@gmail.com

skype nutriwellindia

Help Line: +91-9648888820 , +91-9451940465

Contact Us for Best Weight Loss Diet Plans

Friday, July 19, 2013

Most common Excuses for not reducing weight....

Most common excuses for not opting for a healthy lifestyle. These are the most common excuses which we hear in our clinic. I have listed few the list is endless.Check which one is yours :)
1. I don't have time.
2. I can't afford to eat healthy or go to the gym.
3. It is too hard.
4. It is uncomfortable.
5. I love to eat.
6. I don't know what to do or where to start.
7. I don't have the willpower.
8. I don't have support from friends or family.
9. I have a medical condition (thyroid, disabled, food intolerance, and many more).
10. I have an injury to my (select all that apply) neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, back, hips, knee, ankle, and/or baby toe.
11.I am just lazy so can not follow anything .
12.My hubby/wife/in laws/parents doesn't allow me.
13.My kid is not fat she/he is just healthy.
14.I am overweight but I feel healthy from inside
15. How can I forget this "Its heredity".
16.Its just one life why to waste it by avoiding simple pleasure of life like eating :) (absolutely Nonsense)
17.I have many relatives they keep on visiting. Then how can I follow?
18.Stress level is very high.family fights and tensions.
19. Its not the time. I will us some pills and reduce instantly. Healthy weight loss is just nonsense.
20. Costly. I will opt for some low cost thing.WHICH NEVER OCCURS. These kind of clients are most interesting one. If you will see them after 5,10,15 years they will be in same condition or worse.. :) sorry for writing this .

Dr Surabhi jain
B.D.S., PGDDM ( Post Graduate Diploma In Public Health Nutrition) MBA ( health care ) MSc ( Dietetics and Public health Nutrition.)
Consultant Clinical and Public health Nutrition, Metro Hospital and Sushma Hospital
Nutri Well Clinic
C-67,Arawali Marg, Indira nagar, Lucknow
Phone: 9451940465, 9648888820
Website: www.nutriwellindia.com
mail i.d. : drsiyajain@gmail.com
Blog : www.nutriwellindia.blogspot.in
facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nutriwell-India/100599360097930?ref=hl
Check our Old client review at Justdial 

http://www.justdial.com/Lucknow/Nutri-Well-%3Cnear%3E-Indira-Nagar


No comments:

Post a Comment